4 - 8 September 2017
The International Conference on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL) was the first and remains the largest conference covering the rapidly growing area of field-programmable logic and reconfigurable computing. During the past 26 years, many of the advances in reconfigurable system architectures, applications, embedded processors, design automation methods and tools were first published in the proceedings of the FPL conference series. The conference objective is to bring together researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry and from around the world.
The 27th edition will take place in Ghent, Belgium, from September 4 until September 8, 2017. The main conference will take place Monday through Wednesday while Tutorials and Workshops will run Thursday and Friday.
- March 29, 2017 Abstract and Title submission deadline (extended)
- April 5, 2017 Full Paper submission deadline (extended)
- May 8, 2017 Demo night, PhD forum, tutorials, and workshops submission deadline
- June 20, 2017 Notifications
- July 7, 2017 Final manuscripts deadline
- July 31, 2017 Early registration deadline